Roopam is a seasoned professional of advanced analytics with more than a decade of experience in statistical modeling, data science, predictive analytics, optimization, & business consulting. He is a graduate from IIT, Bombay. Roopam has extensive experience in business analytics consulting and process deployment. He has designed numerous innovative advanced analytics frameworks in highly diverse fields such as Sales and Marketing, Risk Management, Business Operations, Finance, and Human Resources. He has crafted these data science empowered decision systems for organizations such as Syntel Inc., Allstate Insurance, Reliance Capital, Axis Bank, DHFL, Mahindra & Mahindra, and Wipro etc. He is a data science consultant (banking) at the International Finance Corporation (IFC), which is a part of the World Bank Group.
Additionally, he has helped and mentored analytics professionals and talent at several organizations including Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIM-L), ISB Hyderabad, ICICI Bank, John Deere, Crompton Greaves Ltd., Transworks -KPO (an Aditya Birla Company), University of Central Florida, Hapag-Lloyd, National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), Institute of Technology & Management, and Future Education Ltd. (A Future Group Company) etc.
About YOU CANalytics
Welcome to UCAnalytics.com, the idea behind this website is to explore the applications of advanced Analytics and data mining in business. Analytics is an effort to explore interesting but hidden patterns in data for business growth. This idea has inspired me to name the site
• UCAnalytics: YOU CANalytics
• UCAnalytics: YOU SEE Analytics
• UCAnalytics: University for Analytics
This is sort of like finding patterns in a cluster of clouds – a fun exercise. However, we will explore some serious business applications and usage of Analytics over here. A few topics including
1. Analytical Scorecard Development
2. Customer Segmentation to gain deeper knowledge of customer behavior
3. Data mining and Big Data Analytics
4. Business Applications of Bayesian Statistics – Nate Silver has made Bayesian cool!
5. Challenges & Pitfalls in Business Forecasting – Time Series Modelling
6. Business Growth through right Design-of-Experiments
7. Business Growth & Risk Estimation through Analytical simulations
Look forward to sharing my ideas and hear back from you.